Tuesday, November 4, 2008

70's in November!

This fall has been so unusual for Minnesota!  Yesterday was in the 70's and we are supposed to have another warm day today!  Yesterday afternoon I took Jonathan, McKinney and Elizabeth to Zumbro Trail.  (This trail always reminds me of my dear friend, Jessica, and our many, many mornings of walking/running together!  What great memories!)  We walked the trail (Jonathan rode his bike) until it was time for Jonathan's swimming lesson at the YMCA.

  I've never lived in a place before where the weather dictated your activities like it does here in Minnesota.  I think this is how people survive the long winters and it is something I'm learning to do as well. 

2 comments:

DCaudill said...

What a handsome little fellow our grandson is! Enjoy the 70's while you can!
love, Mom and Dad

The Crowders said...

this is a really sweet picture!