Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sweet Elizabeth


Because of some asymmetry to Elizabeth's head she will be wearing a correctve helmet for the next few months.  I took the 3 children with me this morning to Mayo 16 for E's helmet fitting.  They all did so well!  Elizabeth will gradually work up to wearing the helmet 23 hours a day.  Today she only has to wear it for 1 hour on & then she gets 1 hour off.  This little girl is so sweet.  I'm holding her as I type and she isn't complaining a bit about her pink helmet.


3 comments:

Rita and Bob Hauck said...

What a precious, precious picture of "sweet Elizabeth"!!!! What a sweet, sweet smile! We continue to pray for her... as well as for all of the Caudills! We love you all!!!!!!
Uncle Bob and Aunt Rita

DCaudill said...

She is beautiful in her little pink helmet! Such a sweet litte one.We love her, and her sister and brother too.
Mom and Dad

The Crowders said...

she's still looks cute in the helmet! :)