Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter Dresses

Photobucket

4 comments:

AD said...

such a good picture!

Rita and Bob Hauck said...

Ceresa, !!!!! These are TOO PRECIOUS!!! Where did you find these dresses???? (Uncle Bob wonders if you smocked them and made them yourself? I commented that....... hmmmm... maybe I was wrong.... "how could she have had the time?????? :)
Aunt Rita

Rita and Bob Hauck said...

Ceresa, I forgot to mention to yu that we are on our way back to the USA from melbourne, Australia, via Seoul, Korea, where we are right now. When I logged into your Blog, the entire log in procedure was in Korean! We have a full day lay over here... to sight-see, find some authenic Korean food, and have a relaxing, fun time together.... by ourselves, with no one else around for us to have to talk with!! :)
The 2nd picture of the girls is just precious... did you do those monograms? You are amazing, Ceresa, to even have the time to put these pictures on this Blog!!! Much love, Aunt Rita

thecaudillcrew said...

Thank you SOOO much! :) These dresses were a sweet gift from Papa & Mimi! :) Mimi found them from Orient Expressed. Aren't they toooo precious?!?! You were exactly right, Aunt Rita! There just isn't time for such sewing & smocking. :) :) :)