Sunday, September 27, 2009

fall comes to MN

We picked up this toy for the girls at ikea. I originally thought we might want to buy 2 so that they can both push the cart around at the same time. We decided to buy just 1, though, which was a great decision because McKinney loves to ride in the cart and Elizabeth enjoys walking behind the cart.


Photobucket


Photobucket




We love Fall in Minnesota! I took this picture after we all walked on the Zumbro trail off of Mayowood road.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Runs With Scissors said...

Oh I miss them!!!! Three ADORABLE chilluns.

NorthParkAve said...

Those girls look like my boys--pushing each other around in vehicles!! They are getting big and jonathan is witty and you continue to catch beautiful things with your lens.

Rita and Bob Hauck said...

The picture of the girls with Elizabeth pushing and McKinney riding is so cute! :)
Uncle Bob and Aunt Rita