Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Playing in the backyard

Photobucket

Jonathan wanted to have the girls come down the slide to him.

Both McKinney and Elizabeth are taking steps! They can stand in the middle of the room and then take 6 - 9 steps! They still crawl if they are in a big hurry. Jonathan often sits on the floor, holds out his arms, and begs the girls to walk to him.

Look at this sweet grip on Daddy's hands!

Photobucket


Elizabeth loves to go down the slide! She's reaching out for her Daddy.

Photobucket

Oh my!
I'm so thankful for these kiddos!!!

2 comments:

EC said...

Oh my goodness, look at those most precious smiles on their faces. I wish I could give them a big hug.

Rita and Bob Hauck said...

The girls get more precious all the time! And Jonathan is SO photogenic! (Or is it the photographer?) :)
It's like being right there!
Love, Aunt Rita and Uncle Bob