Monday, December 21, 2009

Taking Pictures

This past month I've loved taking some pictures of dear friends here in Rochester.... Here are a few:

Almost everything that our girls wear has been passed on from these sweet 4 year old twin girls! I told their Mama that I give thanks for her everyday while I dress our girls....
They are a beautiful family.

Our neighbors just had a baby girl. She is beautiful.




...and this dear family. I've already spoken much about how they have been such precious neighbors and friends. When our real estate agent asked us what we love about our house I said, "Our neighbors!!!"


We love this family...I cry when I think about leaving them.


2 comments:

Rita and Bob Hauck said...

We weep with you as you think about saying goodby to these dear, dear friends.... lifelong relationships that will have their roots in Rochester, Minnesota! We are so thankful that God led you all there! We love you. Uncle Bob and Aunt Rita

NorthParkAve said...

I too am thankful for those who have loved you guys in Rochester.....