Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Photobucket

Elizabeth can pull herself to a standing position now! This weekend I removed all the decorations from the 2nd shelf and side tables and replaced them with board books. Less stress for Mama!!! Both Elizabeth and McKinney are now crawling on their knees!
The girls are awake now and as I am typing I can hear them back in their room laughing at each other. Too precious!


Photobucket


We had 1 year appointments for the girls last week. Our pediatrician was mentioning head size and commented that Jonathan's head was in the higher percentile as a baby. She then turned to Jonathan and said, "In order to hold all your brains". Jonathan was quite serious as he replied, "I only have 1 brain!!".


Photobucket


Awhile back Jonathan came out of his bedroom dressed for the day wearing his church clothes. When i requested that he change into shorts and a t-shirt he said, "I was just trying to wear something respectable".


I want to remember these times....

Photobucket

3 comments:

NorthParkAve said...

I love the one of jonathan and daddy....his eyes are so intense! Your photography is improving for great to greater.....beautiful kids and beautiful photos.

Rita and Bob Hauck said...

It is so touching for us that you are documenting these days and moments that you "want to remeber". Thank you for letting us be a part of your "remembering"!
Much love,
Uncle Bob and Aunt Rita

thecaudillcrew said...

thank you, uncle bob & aunt rita, for always being so encouraging!!