I love being Mom. We enjoyed the day with Daddy home today!! We took another bike ride on the trails late this afternoon & then grilled out burgers. We all ate a cupcake. After McKinney & Elizabeth went to bed Jonathan raced around the backyard with sparklers in hand, laughing in delight.
Here are a few pictures from the past few days or so....
Here are a few pictures from the past few days or so....
Jon has been reading "The Lord of the Rings" to Jonathan before bedtime. Right now they are reading "The Two Towers". To my utter astonishment, Jonathan has been re-reading "The Fellowship of the Ring" to himself before turning out the light at night.

Last weekend we celebrated Hannah's 1st Birthday. Here are all the 1 year old girls on our street: Annika, Hannah, Elizabeth, & McKinney.

I needed to pick up some music (for the Choral Arts performance that I'm playing for this week) at Assisi Heights which sits high on a hill in Rochester. We walked through the gardens & I snapped this picture of Jonathan.

Our 1st bike ride as a family of 5!





3 comments:
Oh, my goodness... how did you et that sparkler picture of "MOM"?????? And we loved the picture of Jon and Jonathan... the looks on their faces of concentration and total involvement with the story are superb! Uncle Bob and Aunt Rita
isn't that fun?! that was jon's idea...slow shutter speed. :)
love the sparkler picture too!!! You guys are very creative!
Post a Comment